Global Reptile Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» CHRIS NEWMAN - DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY
Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:43 am by bill213

» Hi everyone
Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:49 am by helsbells

» New Additions Today - 29/08/11
Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:15 am by Synergy

» Late 07 Male Royal Python.
Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:07 am by vicky12

» Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK
Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 am by vicky12

» my first burm
Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:39 pm by paddy-hughes

» Newest Additions
Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 am by paddy-hughes

» Acer Netbook
Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 am by Nightwalker

» 4 ft viv split into 2 x 2 ft vivs for sale
Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:34 am by Nightwalker

Statistics
We have 63 registered users
The newest registered user is Loisueo3

Our users have posted a total of 130 messages in 47 subjects

Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK

2 posters

Go down

Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK Empty Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK

Post by Shelly-Bells Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:13 am

We have for sale 6 baby bearded dragons. All het hypo, 4 leatherbacks and 2 normals, all with beautiful markings and colourings getting better with every shed.

Babies are 5 weeks old, all eating, shedding, pooping well. All completely in tact, no tail or toe nips.

All have great little characters, will be sad to see them go!

Mum is a hypo leatherback with fantastic orange colourings, and Dad is a red phase bred from Alessandro dragons of Italy. Both mum and dad have fantastic temperments and have certainly passed that down to the babies Surprised)

The babies love a good bath, also a good locust, meal worm, wax worm, cricket and plenty of fresh greens Surprised)

Am looking for £40 for a normal, £50 for a leatherback however am open to sensible offers.

We have new hatchlings as well, but wont for be for sale for another 4 weeks to ensure they are eating, pooing and shedding well. Again they too are showing great colourings and are from the same parents. No more babies after this batch until next year now.

Thanks for looking, and if you want any further info please do not hesitate to pm me. Will be happy to answer any questions or
send pics.

Thanks
[color:039f=cyan]fo
r looking
Shelly-Bells
Shelly-Bells
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK Empty Re: Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK

Post by vicky12 Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:32 am

How soon before you can tell what sex they are?

vicky12
Egg
Egg

http://www.thetortoiseforumuk.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK Empty Re: Bearded Dragon Babies for sale SE UK

Post by Shelly-Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:34 am

Hi ya, the 5 week old ones we can tell now, the hatchlings will wait a couple of weeks to be sure Surprised)
Shelly-Bells
Shelly-Bells
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky12 Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:36 am

Okay, do you have photos of any leatherback males?

Also we have a 4ft viv, Im thinking it would be a bit big at the moment Neutral

vicky12
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelly-Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:44 am

I haven't right now, but i can certainly take some and send them to you Surprised) I'm on a night shift tonight, so would it be ok if i sent you some pictures tomorrow? (PM me your email address) All the babies are in a 4' viv now, (6 of them) as long as they can get their food they should be ok, if you wanted you could always section a bit of the tank off for a few more weeks? Up to you really. Surprised)
Shelly-Bells
Shelly-Bells
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky12 Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 am

Will pm you my email now. Thanks.

vicky12
Egg
Egg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down